Posts for tag: Cosmetic Dentistry Option
If you have teeth that are crooked, chipped, or discolored, fillings, veneers, and bonding material can repair them to look brand new! Here at Limberakis Family Dentistry in Abington, PA, Dr. Cary J. Limberakis and Dr. Jonathan C. Limberakis can help you decide which cosmetic dentistry option is the best choice for your situation.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
If you have teeth that are broken, misaligned, or have gaps, cosmetic dentistry can restore the color, shape, and size of your smile. At our office in Abington, PA, veneers, dental bonding, and a few other methods are available to amplify your oral health and self-esteem.
Cosmetic Dentistry Options
During your consultation, Dr. Cary J. Limberakis and Dr. Jonathan C. Limberakis can determine if one of the following is right for you:
- Veneers - wafer-thin porcelain shells that cover the front of tooth enamel
- Dental Bonding - a tooth-colored putty-like resin that is applied to the tooth and hardened with ultra-violet light
- Cosmetic Contouring - a minor procedure that shapes your teeth to fix minor imperfections
- Whitening - a safe bleaching gel that can be applied in the office or the comfort of your own home
- Tooth-colored fillings - made of composite material, they are made to closely match the shade of your teeth
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic procedures are not only designed to improve the color, shape, size, and position of your teeth but they can also give your oral health a boost. Dental procedures like porcelain veneers carry a host of benefits, including:
- Preventing dental damage by making teeth stronger
- Reducing rates of periodontal disease
- Boosting your self-confidence with a flawless smile
- Your smile will make a great first impression
Interested? Give Us a Call
To learn more about the cosmetic dental services provided by Dr. Cary J. Limberakis and Dr. Jonathan C. Limberakis, visit our website. For questions or appointment scheduling, please call our office in Abington, VA, today by dialing (215) 886-8866.