Invisalign Abington, PA - Limberakis Family Dentistry
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Why Do People Prefer Invisalign
There are a few key reasons why dental patients specifically ask for Invisalign over metal or ceramic braces. Explore whether these reasons apply to your unique case:
- They are working professionals who are required to speak often at business meetings and conferences (the trays can be removed at will)
- They want to be able to enjoy their favorite foods that aren’t easy to eat when wearing permanent braces (like corn on the cob)
- They don’t want to experience the discomfort that is common in the early stages of wearing metal braces
- The treatment period for Invisalign is usually shorter compared to traditional braces
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.